Thursday 24 December 2015

Hiddink warns Mikel, others


Guus Hiddink  has warned his  Chelsea  players that anyone who doesn’t have the hunger to play for the club can leave.

“Yesterday I talked fully to the squad. I told them, things happen in football and I want them to look in the mirror, not just two seconds but longer, and see how they can contribute on the way up.

“I told them as professionals to look in the mirror and be ultra-critical. There must be desire to play. If you don’t have it, knock on my door and we’ll talk…briefly. We have to show to ourselves, to the club and to the fans that the team has a big desire to wash away the last half year and go up to the next coming games. If we do that, the results will follow. I know the fans will support the team as they did briefly during some executions of the last game. They have the right to express themselves about what happened in the recent past.’’

0 comments:

Post a Comment